Starting in the Summer of 2021, we anticipate making a minor adjustment to the summer experience of our older travel teams (those finishing 7th and 8th grades).
Starting in 2020-2021:
Fall and winter open-enroll instruction for ALL grades remains the same:
* A la carte fall clinics + tournament
* Winter clinics as offered
* Open-registration day camp in June
Selective travel program for players finishing grades 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th remains the same:
* Travel player day camp @ GA
* Travel player overnight camp at Brewster
* 2-3 tournaments in June and early July
Selective travel program for players finishing grades 8th will be CONDENSED:
* High-level travel-only player day camp @ GA
* One competitive tournament in mid-June
The only change: there will be no overnight camp, or additional tournaments, for players finishing 8th grade. The intention of this change is to provide a shorter, but rigorous experience to players who might not be able to commit to the longer program or might want to play for another program that runs concurrently.
FOR TRYOUT INFORMATION, PLEASE SEE "TRYOUTS SUMMER 2021" TAB OR CLICK HERE