Starting in the Summer of 2021, we anticipate making a minor adjustment to the summer experience of our older travel teams (those finishing 7th and 8th grades).
Starting in 2020-2021:
Fall and winter open-enroll instruction for ALL grades remains the same:
* A la carte fall clinics + tournament
* Winter clinics as offered
* Open-registration day camp in June
Selective travel program for players finishing grades 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th remains the same:
* Travel player day camp @ GA
* 2-3 tournaments in June and early July
Selective travel program for players finishing grades 8th will be CONDENSED:
* High-level travel-only player day camp @ GA
* One competitive tournament in mid-June
The only change: there will be no overnight camp, or additional tournaments, for players finishing 8th grade. The intention of this change is to provide a shorter, but rigorous experience to players who might not be able to commit to the longer program or might want to play for another program that runs concurrently.